Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Updates from CPH

It's not that DIS is harder than UT, but I think the muscle memory of working non-stop has begun. Nonetheless, Daniel and I are in full motion with a project due in about 10 days. I've had little time to do anything, but Sweden and Finland are fast approaching, and this weekend we are going to the Carlsberg Brewery. Maybe Daniel and I can find the problem with their beer (and by that I mean it's not that good). Even though I haven't had much to write about, it doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about stuff to write. For example, I have been making a list in my head:

  • What We Should Always Appreciate in the States
    • Peanut Butter
    • Sunshine
    • Dishwashers
    • Ziplock Bags
    • 120V (although not as efficient)
    • Firehouse Subs
    • Bananas from Central America
    • Movies that are not two months behind
    • College Basketball
I will add to the list as I begin to realize more. These are just off the top of my head. That's all for now folks. Hope there's more soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Honey, thank for the update!!! Good luck with your project. I know you both will be amazing!!! Baggies will be in the next box, but no dishwasher, sorry... I left a message for Jaime last night. (Hi, Jaime, hope you are doing well!!). You and Daniel treasure every moment there. Love you.

    PS> what's Walter up to with you guys gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. crying myself to sleep at night......longing for their return......

    ReplyDelete