Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting All Packed Up


Well, only three days are left until Daniel and I leave for Copenhagen... starting to get excited. I've set everything up so Daniel can also post here so everyone can follow us throughout this spring semester as we explore Europe together. It should be an incredible journey. I hope to post quite often, anything from pictures of what we are looking at or doing to drawings or paintings we have done.

I'll go ahead and post our departure itinerary so people can come here to look:

Jan. 15 - 8:58 am cst: depart Nashville
11:42 am est: arrive Washington DC
5:20 pm est: depart Washington DC
Jan. 16 - 7:15 am cet: arrive Copenhagen

stay tuned for more updates...

5 comments:

  1. Matthew, I hope you have a wonderful time in Copenhagen! Be safe and have fun,
    Love you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, Thank you for setting up this blog so that we can follow you and Daniel on your Great Adventure. It was wonderful to meet you and know that Daniel will be traveling in good company. Ya'll have fun, but, stay safe....and...also, tell Daniel that I will mail his retainers....we knew he would forget something, didn't we, Tina? :) CarolynHeering

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, let me introduce myself. I'm Matt's Mom, Lynn. I think Daniel and Matt will take good care of each other...right?? Our guys are officially on this trip now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sure they'll be keeping each other warm at night. love, walter

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi matt, i saw your flight landed in cph. so be safe and i'll check in tomorrow am. (walter, thanks for the comforting thought, but matt has his his smartwools!)

    ReplyDelete