Friday, January 15, 2010

Greyhounds, Nashville, and Peaches

 Greyhound
So, the trip has officially begun. I started from Knoxville, on my first Greyhound Bus. I have to say it was a pretty sad little place but completely stereotyped. Everyone was extremely nice and amiable, apart from the rather large fellow who kept falling asleep and smashing my shoulder against the window. Other than that and stopping at every city between Knoxville and Nashville, it's a completely safe way of traveling.

After I got in, Kristina was waiting for me with a cup of coffee to take me to Daniel's house. It was about 40 minutes of backtracking the way I had just come. Here is Daniel and his infamous kitty, Peaches.


Now we sit and await our flight with our backs to plane, Daniel looking through his new Architecture Book. We hope to hear from everyone soon!

1 comment:

  1. So far so good!!! take some photos of dulles for me. might as well include every stop! Christina, thanks for picking matt up and thank you daniel for putting him up for the night!!!! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete