Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting Busy

So i have the utmost confidence in the University of Tennessee Architecture program. I am definitely holding my weight, if not most of my group's weight when it comes to conceptual, theoretical ideas. I think UT Arch. is very underestimated, but enough ranting. We are working on a group project, which is always a bit tough with people like us. Everyone thinks they are right, or they have some kind of critique. We are critical people and have been trained to be and think this way.

This weekend if supposed to be absolutely frigid. A high of 25 degrees... I'm not sure how much exploring I can do in 25 degree weather. I will try to do something indoors, maybe go see the black diamond - the Royal Library.

Daniel got a box from his parents today. He seems happy. Chocolate makes him happy... or is it boxes... note taken.

Other news:

  •  I figured how to get Netflix to work thanks to the Switzerland team, and I do mean thanks.
  • The Apple tablet is coming out tomorrow which is going to be stellar technology, I'm not sure why anyone would want it, but I am all for cutting edge technology.
  • I found my phone - on paper - the Purple Panties Polish man took it and ran up about $300.00 worth of charges. Thanks dude, I am now boycotting the Polish sausage I've become accustomed to in the city hall square
  • DTop, how do I post a comment on your blog?
I've got to run to a DIS Ultimate Frisbee meeting.

5 comments:

  1. agreed about the value of our ut education. we are blowing some minds in switzerland. thanks to both of you for keeping this blog, i've enjoyed reading your denmarkian adventures.

    also, ultimate frisbee in 25 degree weather? i think not.

    -andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. also agree on the quality of UT Arch program. VT is a great school but the depth of our conceptual/theoretical work is off the charts compared to them so far.
    unfortunately i dont think tumblr offers a comment section. its much like twitter but for blogs. i'll look into it though. i may be able to add some custom html/css code to get it to work.

    and you are welcome for netflix

    ReplyDelete
  3. give the polish a second chance. love walter

    ReplyDelete
  4. After going through the study abroad program I'm in right now, I can definitely agree about the quality of UT architecture.

    -Bonny

    ReplyDelete
  5. To all of you, as a parent, so happy you are geting such a wondeful architectural experience at UT, and your abroad study countries!!! makes a parent happy!! matt, are you really going to play frisbee this weekend?

    ReplyDelete