Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Holy Snow!

This is why I bought some gore-tex shoes. When we woke up it was snowing. When we left for school it was snowing. During lunch it was snowing. It was snowing when we had our Western Denmark meeting. It didn't stop snowing until 7 pm. It was crazy. I didn't even get to enjoy it. Today would have been a great day to go see the King's Gardens or any sightseeing. Instead I spent it in my make shift studio - i get my real studio for assignment 2. I did manage to snap this quick shot, which is a shortcut to my studios, bypassing all of the gen. eds...
This coming Thursday, Daniel and I embark on a three day adventure into the old country of Western Denmark. It should be quite fun, but I think we have to take a bus, which is kinda crummy. I'm all about the train now. Except for today... when it didn't come: to much snow or something. We had to wait for a line to clear the opposite direction so that they could take us to Svanmøllen, our train station. We didn't get home until 9.30 pm. We had some rice with broccoli, corn, and green bean medley... not too shabby. Thanks Mrs. Heering for the plastic baggies and Airborne, greatly needed. Daniel is starting to feel better and now I am starting to feel worse. Also, now we have somewhere to put our sandwiches, which happens to be a universal word.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Did want some cold med in your pkg? more airborne? that is great stuff. or tylenol?? keep up the good work. sounds like you guys are staying busy! we may get a little ice and snow this weekend ourselves! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, you are most welcome. I told Daniel to share the contents of his box with you. Maybe between your mom and myself, we can keep you boys fairly healthy and somewhat well fed. Neither of you needs to lose any weight.
    Also, sorry about your phone...I didn't know it had been stolen. Ya'll have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete